On October 15, 2018, the jointly organized ASERCOM + EPEE Symposium will take place in Nuremberg again prior to the start of the Chillventa. The well-established event is presenting issues of top relevance for the industry and will run under the headline “Digitalisation, Energy Efficiency, F-Gas: Challenges & opportunities in a global context”.
Exhibition Centre Nuremberg, NCC Ost, Room: St. Petersburg, 15.10.2016, 13:00–17:00
- Introduction – Wolfgang Zaremski & Andrea Voigt
Digitalisation: opportunities & challenges for the HVACR sector (13:10-14:30):
- Smart buildings & the new Energy Performance of Buildings Directive – Vivian Dorizas
- IoT & cybersecurity for HVACR products: what framework, what technical boundary conditions, what difficulties – Christian Ellwein
- Ecodesign trends & Smartness – Torben Funder-Kristensen
Coffee Break (14:30-15:00)
Energy Efficiency & F-Gas: EU rules in a global context (15:00-16:50):
- Introductions: the end-user perspective – Bob Richardson
- Panel discussion on F-Gas in a global context: Where do we stand? What are the challenges that need to be tackled? To what extent do other regions in the world get inspiration from the F-Gas Regulation? What’s next? – Ayman Eltalouny, Marco Buoni, Olaf Schulze, Barbara Gschrey, Volker Stamer, Pascal Poggi
- Panel discussion on Energy Efficiency in a global context: How are rules evolving? How to deal with different minimum energy efficiency requirements in different regions? What about market surveillance and private certification schemes? What role for standardisation?– Steve Yurek, Veerle Beelaerts, Dina Köpke, Mihai Scumpieru, Pascal Poggi
- Closing remarks – Wolfgang Zaremski & Andrea Voigt
Please register here for the Symposium.